Hand Delivered. On Time.
We hand deliver all our desk tops free of charge, with a 1 hour time slot, to ensure your top arrives in perfect condition. Made in Somerset. No customs charges.
30 Day Money Back Promise
An immediate refund or replacement if you’re not happy, which ever suits you best. Free order cancellation within 48 hours, no questions asked.
Solid oak & pine desk tops to fit any desk frame
Desk frame manufacturers allow the purchase of just the frame.
So buy your desk frame from them, and get your perfect desk top from us.
Pre-drilled to fit your frame
Our IKEA desk tops come pre-drilled to fit your IKEA frame perfectly.
Why a solid wood table top?
For ‘Fully’ Frames – Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
For ‘E:Lift’ Frames – Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
For ‘Flexispot’ Frames – Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
Idåsen Compatible Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
Bekant Compatible Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
Skarsta Compatible Solid Wood Desk Top£157.50 (inc VAT)
Our customers love our table tops
Customer Gallery View more customer pictures
Latest blog posts View more articles
- How much should you spend on a sit/stand desk frame?In recent years more desk frame options and brands have flooded the sit/stand market. Even cheaper sit/stand desk frames can […]
- Ikea Trotten, Skarsta & Rodulf – What’s the difference?Answer: Skarsta has been rebranded as Trotten to make up a new office system. Rodulf is a Skarsta with a motor.
- How to repair a damaged area on your solid wood desk topSix easy steps to help you repair a damaged area on your solid wood desk top, keeping your top looking great!
- How to choose the right solid wood for your deskWe currently offer four solid woods: Oak, Pine, Walnut and Asian Hardwood. What are the pros and cons of each? In this post we discuss some key factors that could help with your decision making.
- How to fit a desk top (without pre-drilled holes) to a desk frameMany desk tops do not come with pre-drilled holes. Why is that? How can you attach a solid wood table top to a desk frame? Which desk frames cannot be attached by means of wood screws? And what about non-sit/stand desks?
- Introducing Asian Hardwood: a light weight solid wood great for sit/stand desksIf you are looking for a solid wood top, at a budget price and quick turn around, Asian Hardwood could be the right choice for you.